This is an era of technological advancements and the presence of different social media platforms. Out of all the social media platforms, YouTube is one of the most renowned and popular sites which is utilized by a large number of people living in different regions of the world.
Nowadays, almost every business management is done through Youtube. Primarily the advertisement of different products, and services is run on youtube. Moreover, this platform is not just limited to business purposes but also is effectively utilized for various other purposes.
Some of the most common include entertainment, learning new skills, gaming, gaining more knowledge about a subject, passing a course, or learning about diverse cultures. It would not be wrong to say that YouTube now contains the maximum of audience belonging to different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Diversity is welcomed on this platform. Using YouTube daily has become another habitual pattern for many teenagers in this era.
We all know that YouTube is now home to a wide variety and diverse library of videos. These can range from informative, detailed, and comprehensive tutorials to highly enjoyable and entertaining content. YouTube gives you the freedom to watch their videos online through streaming them. You can watch them whenever you want.
However, you will need an active wifi or internet connection to watch these videos online. Sometimes, you might want to watch their offline version that could be easily accessed in areas where there is no internet.
Why download the videos:-
You can also download these videos to watch their offline versions for various other reasons. Some of the reasons are given below:-
- To enjoy songs on a long drive.
- To watch videos without having any internet connection.
- To limit the usage of mobile data.
- To gain the security of having a video for a lifetime.
- To limit distractions, you may want to download only the required video. This will make you avoid wasting more time watching useless videos.
File format for videos:-
But the question arises here how could you download the YouTube videos in the offline version? The answer to this question is given by MP4. Yes, you can effortlessly download your videos in their MP4 form which is a file extension specifically for videos.
If you are a beginner and want to explore different convenient methods to download Youtube videos then read this article till the end. In this comprehensive guide, we will dig deep to unravel different ways of converting.YouTube videos to MP4.
MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14) is a widely-used video format known for its excellent compression and quality. It’s compatible with a wide range of devices and players, making it an ideal choice for storing and sharing videos.
Methods for conversions of YouTube videos into MP4 format.
Now, let us unravel various ways of converting YouTube videos to MP4:
Method 1: Online Video Converters
There are an extensive and significant amount of online video converter websites that enable you to download YouTube videos in a very popular format of MP4.
Guide to download:-
Here is the guide given to make you understand how to use them:
1. First of all, click on your web browser to visit reputable online video converters. Some popular and renowned examples are “ytmp3.cc” or “y2mate.com.”
2. Now, copy the YouTube video’s URL or link in other words. This should be the video that you want to convert.
3. Paste the copied link into the converter’s input field.
4. Now, out of other given options of formats, choose “MP4″ as the output format.
5. At last, press the “Convert” or “Start” button.
6. After the process of conversion is finished, you can. easily download the video to be watched in the offline version.
Method 2: Desktop Software
Here’s a general outline of how to use such software:
1. Download and install the chosen YouTube video downloader on your computer.
2. Launch the software and navigate to the YouTube video you want to download.
3. Copy the video’s URL from your browser.
4. In the software, click the “Paste URL” button. The software will analyze the video and offer various download options.
5. Select “MP4” as the format and choose your desired video quality.
6. Click the “Download” button to start the conversion and download process.
Method 3: Mobile Apps
If you want to do the same process of conversion using your mobile device, there are specific software or applications for this purpose. Different types of phones have different apps. So, there are different applications available for both Android and iOS. Apps like Snaptube (Android) and Documents by Readdle (iOS) can help you achieve this.
Guide to download:-
Here’s a general guide for using such apps:
- Type the name of your software in the search bar.
- Click on the download button to install the software.
- Open the app you have downloaded and move to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Copy the video link you want to download.
- Paste the copied link in the app’s input field.
- Select “MP4” as the output format.
- You can also choose the quality of the video.
- Click on the “Download” or “Convert” button to start the process.
Converting YouTube videos to MP4 is an easy method way to preserve and watch your favorite content offline. Moreover, you are not limited to one method of conversion, you are given various ways to choose from. Based on your own preference and comfort level, you can choose an appropriate option.
Whether you prefer online converters, desktop software, browser extensions, or mobile apps, there are various methods to choose from. Moreover, do not forget to acknowledge copyright and usage rights when using these videos both online and offline.
Always use these ways with accountability and within the legal framework. Enjoy your MP4 videos hassle-free and download them easily in one go. Best of luck!